Due to the extreme weather, new member sign-up planned for Saturday has been postponed one week to 2/12/22. See below for some details about the event.
Start time is 10am at the clubhouse. New memberships are offered on a first come-first served basis. There is no reservation or waiting list.
Plan on being at the clubhouse for about an hour to 1-1/2 hours. Membership dues this year are $100 and $50 for disabled veterans (We will need a copy of your disability letter or form showing your status). A few housekeeping items for sign-up day:
- We used a ticket system last year and it worked out wonderfully. Upon arrival you will be given a ticket stub with a number on it. This ticket will be used to keep everyone in order of arrival.
- We do not know how many spots will be available this year, so please don’t ask. We will have a number the morning of sign-ups but it is quite difficult for us to answer calls, messages, and emails during signups. Again, this is why it is a first come-first served basis.
- If inclement weather is an issue again this year, we will assess the situation at that time and make a Facebook post as soon as possible.
- Please also remember when you line up at the gate, that other vehicles need to come up the hill, so please make sure there is room for the volunteers working the sign-ups to make it up.
- Let’s do our best to practice social distancing as much as possible.
- If you have any questions about the new sign-ups, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org