Pistol Match Updates!

It looks as if the weather is not going to cooperate with us for this Saturday’s match. With the expected rain and storms, we have decided to cancel this Saturday’s match on January 1st. 

We will not be hosting a February match due to New Membership sign ups that day. We will be moving that match to Saturday, January 29th.

  • Saturday, January 1st- Pistol Match Canceled
  • Saturday, January 29th- February’s Pistol Match moved to this day
  • Saturday, February 5th- Pistol Match Canceled

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you,
Whitney Adams
MCFGC Secretary/Treasurer